No share track all users (jomsocial)

More
7 years 2 months ago #36737 by nordmograph
What gift? You purchased a software with support ...

Why don't you provide the error message ???

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #36738 by limilana
I refuse up your product, the reason i called .

Please give me back my money. I am not so rich to give such gifts.

More
7 years 2 months ago #37043 by limilana
If you do not make me a refund, I will turn to the police, under fraud!

More
7 years 2 months ago #37045 by nordmograph
What don't you understand ??

Re-Read our previous posts: your supposed to report an error message for us to investigate wether we can help you or refund you.
If you don't, a refund is NOT AN OPTION.
As stated in our terms of conditions (you accepted during checkout)

Not sure how much you understand english so to make it clear:

You accepted this rule:
No error message -> No investigation -> No refund

You can report to the police , but it won't help much as this is a commercial dispute and investigators will check you accepted our terms of conditions.

Next step (again)
SHARE AN ERROR MESSAGE

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38500 by Alphamatt
Hi Limilana,
Hi Everybody...LMFAO
This is the most funniest and weirdest thread that i have ever read in a product support forum. To start off i understand that you have problem with the english language...i don't know what is your mother tongue but i will suggest that you should grab an add on for your browser which translates you mother language to english and vice versa. his should be your first step cos then you can write the bugs of problems you have in you language and get it translated into english. This will make life easier for you and also for the rest of us here in My Player community.
I tried as much as possible to understand any of your questions and reports as i read through your topic but could not make any meaning out what you wrote! Even your topic caption is really weird. What do you mean with " No share track al users"???
I bought this product early 2016 and implemented it on my network and i am very satisfied with the product cos it does exactly what it is programmed for. Maybe you a a greenhorn when it comes to the MyPlayer as i was in the beginning, but then you must be in a position to explain any bug of problem you came across so that you can get help from the support or maybe from any of us who are no longer greenhorns with the product.

I cannot go through al your questions one by one in this thread cos i don't have the time and i don't want to write such a long report, but i will pick some of your questions to demonstrate how meaningless they are or answer some myself, example;

1. "Hi. I am add new track , he no share all users , i am see track , user no see. (jomsocial)"
If you add a track, the track cannot be shared or enforced to other users players. Simple, each user has the ability to upload tracks to their own players. You as admin cannot upload or enforce tracks to other users players. If you see the track and users don't, then this depends on your privacy settings as nordmograph already explained to you!

2. "How do I add myself to music other users?"
This questions makes no sense to me...fg*, sorry for the laugh but why do you want to add "yourself to music other users?"
Where is the logic in this question? None! You and and your users can add a playlist and share it but you cannot add "yourself" or your tracks to other users player.

3. "How can I add other users to music to his playlist?"
If i understand this question right; you cannot add music for...or to other users player. They have to upload their tracks themselves.

4. "How can I disable the logo? com_myplayer/assets/img/logo64.png"
Very easy, use an FTP program to access the folder and delete the the graphic "logo64.png"
In my own case; instead of deleting the logo, i made my own .png with my logo the same size as the original logo that comes with the player, i named it logo64.png and dropped it with ftp on the same folder; thus overwriting the original MyPlayer logo. Disadvantage: None but great advantage cos this is a way to brand your network player as seen in the graphic below.

5."Myplayer is single database music ? I can not add music to other users in my playlist?"
This question has been answered by nordmograph. Either you don't understand what you read or you choose not to understand.

6. "I can create a music folder for all?"
I think not, you cannot, cos this product creates the folder automatic as tracks are uploaded by you or your users.
This folder is located in your network...media/com_myplayer/tracks. You can access it with ftp or whatever and when you are inside the track folders
you will notice that there are sub-folders for you or each of your users. This sub-folders have numbers as ID in my case 710, 711, 714, 715, 743 and 744.

7."There is an error in the application. Perhaps it is not compatible with jomsocial 4.3. You sold me is not a working application."
Wrong; this products works with jomsocial 4.3

And lastly
8."I can return the money back ?"
Lol..."you cannot return money back" but you can get a refund when you prove that this product doesn't meet the specifications stated before you bought it or that there is a bug that is caused by the product that cannot be fixed.

Summary: It is very bad that you cannot even make a single correct statement in english, your english must not be perfect but you have to be at least understandable. As i suggested get a translation add on and if you cannot find any in your mother tongue then you must have a relative, friend or an acquaintance who can help you out to make you reports understandable.
You shouting fraud and bla bla bla is an insult to the effort made to program this great product. At the beginning, there was a point that i reached that i almost asked for a refund but am glad today cos i researched a lot before i found this program and the more i am advanced on it the more i am happy that this product is on the market. I combed the whole internet searching for a program like this, i found other programs but none of them is like "MyPlayer".
Since the previous update which makes it easy to determine which members of your network will have the players on their profile...in a simpler words; you as admin can choose which category of users can have the player on this profile and thus which group of users can upload, i would say that in my opinion this is the best product on the market for letting your Jomsocial network be a place where Artists can show case their music, personal and individually.
Next time, research and know what product you want to meet your network purpose and also give yourself the time to learn and know more about Joomla, Jomsocial and this product "MyPlayer" The beginning is always hard, but i can assure you as an advanced user that this product is superb and worth every cent and not too hard to work with. I am strongly against any refund to you cos you cannot state any reason why you deserve a refund and secondly you read the product's specifications and you agreed to the terms of service before you bought it. If you make yourself understandable the support will help you through and i myself would also be glad to help you out.

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds