No puedo introducir nuevos tracks

More
6 years 1 month ago #40928 by meigaweb
Gracias
Ahora lo entiendo y lo veo.
Buenas noches
Galo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #40938 by meigaweb
Good afternoon:
Refreshing yesterday's theme I still have the same problems.
For some reason in components tracks there are no buttons to introduce reproduction litas ta that the image that seems in its turorial is the following and the one that I have does not look the same.
The link to your image is www.nordmograph.com/extensions/images/st...yer/admin/tracks.jpg
and in my application does not appear new, edit, among others.
I can not create a list and publish it as in the image that I sent
If you look, it's different and things are missing.
Therefore what I need is to be able to enter mp3, create lists and I can not
a greeting
Galo Moreno
Attachments:

More
6 years 1 month ago #40940 by meigaweb
If in this sense I understand English.
I explain, I go to menu, I think and in the menu I am going to section and I introduce 4- playlist manager. (as seen in the attached image)
Then I go to myplayer-track components and here is the problem, I do not see how to introduce a good list (see the attached image).
When I publish the associated module, the module tells me Playlist ID missing. Check the module settings but the lists are not visible in the module
In other words I can not work the lists in track
If you give me an email address, I will send you the information to enter the backend
It's as if the component lacks something
a greeting
Galo
Attachments:

More
6 years 1 month ago #40942 by nordmograph
The button you see there is not part of the component anymore. The screenshot was during development.
As I said before, this component is a front end manager for your community user. The backend only allows moderation and removal of tracks.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 1 month ago #40944 by meigaweb
Thanks for your help.
I have realized that what I need is another component that manages audio lists of my own server in a simpler way, without the need to install a community
Thanks for everything
Regards
Galo Moreno

Time to create page: 0.330 seconds