[solved] when i upload a track bigger than 25MB it does not appear in track list

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #41519 by abbeyseb
Hello Support,

When i upload a track bigger than 25MB it does not appear in track list. The upload show me progress to 100% but the file is not uploaded.
Can you please help. Also file on external source (like cloudsound or mixcloud) don't work in myplayer.
This is a very big disappointment as all the files i'm planning upload a more than 25mb.
Can you please help me to resolve those issues. Thank in advance.
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41526 by nordmograph
Hello,

Do smaller files work?
If so can you check (and share) your component
Default Max filesize option
And php ini's
post_max_size
upload_max_filesize

Soundcloud is not supported yet.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41539 by abbeyseb
Thanks for the reply. I have resolved the issue. However from audio file from external source like cloudsound don't work. the player fails to play them. Do you know why?

Once again thank you for the response.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41540 by nordmograph
Good news. What was the issue about? How did you solve it?

Soundcloud is not supported yet, the option has the (DEV) tag in the component config. It means it's not available yet.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41541 by abbeyseb
Ok.

I had to update the (post_max_size & upload_max_filesize) the Php.ini file as well as the webserver maxcontent size (to stop error 404).

Sorry another quick question, How can customize the Latest Tracks module color? I want my public visitor to just listern to the audio but to not upload. Also i want them to give comment via facebook but the module does not all facebook commenting. is there another of achieving this?

Thanks in advance.

Time to create page: 0.329 seconds