Add a new Track CANCEL button does not work 02-12-2019

More
5 years 1 month ago #43177 by tazzarkin
On the "Add a new Track" page, when you click the "Cancel" Button, the page just refreshes.

The Submit, Browse, and Playlist buttons work great. However, the "Cancel" Button is the only one that does not work.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #43197 by tazzarkin
Sorry to bother you.

Can you please give me an update?

Right now, I can't use your product until this is fixed.

More
5 years 1 month ago #43198 by nordmograph
This cancel button is supposed to take the user back to own tracks manager. I need to see it live to find out what's wrong. Provide a URL or quote the console error message or any error message you get.
I doubt this behaviour is preventing anyone from using this application.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.318 seconds