Show playlist for all site users

More
5 years 1 week ago - 5 years 5 days ago #43357 by Viba7007
Hi
I create 3 playlist in MYPlayer and uploaded my tracks in these playlists
but only latest playlist is displayed.i want to show other playlist
Please guide me how to i do this.
Last edit: 5 years 5 days ago by Viba7007.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 week ago #43359 by Viba7007
i create a link in menu bar to ** MYPlayer>Player **
and i use from share code (link) in menu bar to show my playlist to other users.(i create a link in menu bar from share code)
but when i change privacy **Player** from public to super user in menu , the (link) don't work

More
5 years 2 days ago #43401 by nordmograph

Viba7007 wrote: Hi
I create 3 playlist in MYPlayer and uploaded my tracks in these playlists
but only latest playlist is displayed.i want to show other playlist
Please guide me how to i do this.

By default, the Latest track playlist shows, but a slect box allows users to change playlists. ANd you can reorder playlist and set the first one to be displayed.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 2 days ago #43402 by nordmograph

Viba7007 wrote: i create a link in menu bar to ** MYPlayer>Player **
and i use from share code (link) in menu bar to show my playlist to other users.(i create a link in menu bar from share code)
but when i change privacy **Player** from public to super user in menu , the (link) don't work

Makes sense , if the privacy is set to super user, the link won't work for other users.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.310 seconds