Small paid customisation request

More
2 years 9 months ago #45627 by mikeymike1914
I want the file upload feature in MyPlayer to be part of a paid subscription to my site and so I've edited the default.php in /components/com_myplayer/views/trackform/tmpl to hide the file upload field from non-subscribers.

However, just to tidy things up, I want to hide the rest of the form as it appears on the 'Upload local file' tab to non-subscribers but obviously have it visible to subscribers. The 'Link to Distant audio file' tab should remain unaffected.

See attached image.

I just can't pin down which part of the default.php need editing. I'm willing to pay for this customisation Adrien.

Many thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago #45683 by ssnobben
I dont know whats going on bcs I have no reply back for fixing this errors for me anyhow. I tried to send an contact to developer adrien here www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...act&id=1&Itemid=1174 but only got this in your face...

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access this resource.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

so good luck!

More
2 years 8 months ago #45690 by mikeymike1914
The lack of response is disappointing but as my subscription expired quite some time ago I don't really feel I can complain too much.
I'm waiting for the promised upgrade of MyPlayer to Joomla 4 compatability. If that happens (and if the long awaited video upload and display feature is added at the same time) then I'll pay up.and continue with it. Otherwise I'll uninstall and go with articles and custom fields.
Good luck to you too.

Time to create page: 0.316 seconds