[solved] Youtube playlist doesn't seem to work

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #30964 by jlilio
Please assist how to go about how to use the module for Youtube playlist. I tried putting a Youtube playlist ID, but the module only shows "Oops! The embed code for this video is not valid." A single video does not have any issue, but I just bought this module for the playlist, not a single video. Thanks.
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #30965 by nordmograph
Hi

Only the OKVideo mode support Youtube playlists.
What is the playlist you're trying to set ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #30971 by jlilio
Hi. Thanks for reply. I have used OK Video but it seems not working. Please find attached configuration screenshot.

Thanks.

Best Regards

Julian
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by jlilio.

More
8 years 3 months ago #31075 by jlilio
Hi, any solution at all?

Thanks.

Best Regards

Julian

More
8 years 3 months ago #31076 by nordmograph
Oups, I missd your previous reply.
Do you mind posting the video playlist id in plaintext?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 3 months ago #31082 by jlilio
Hi, not at all. Please find below info requested. This is just a sample playlist. Thanks.

Video ID:
PLMC9KNkIncKtPzgY-5rmhvj7fax8fdxoj

Coming from:

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds