Mention if your question ferst to:
plg_system_suretoleave
or
plg_content_suretoleave

Problem with Tinymce

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #41217 by jpurlings1
This message contains confidential information

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41505 by jpurlings1
Hi,

I fixed the broken javascript error, but the plugin still doesn't work. Can you tell why the plugin doesn't work?

Greetings.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41507 by nordmograph
Hi,

Did it work without an editor set on the field?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41510 by jpurlings1
Yes, it did.

I hope that isn't the cause, I wasn't aware that the plugin only works with plain textareas?

Greetings.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41555 by jpurlings1
Enter suggestion on the above? I still bought a plugin from you that isn't working yet.

Greetings.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41556 by nordmograph
You can try in your CB profile here
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...erdetails&Itemid=515
, the About field is a TinyMCE editor and the plugin works for it.

I'm very sorry it doesn't work for you, but the issue seems to be related to the way your component loads editor fields, with ajax.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.339 seconds