Mention if your question ferst to:
plg_system_suretoleave
or
plg_content_suretoleave

Problem with Tinymce

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 3 weeks ago #40978 by jpurlings1
Hi,

i just bought the Are You Sure To Leave plugin. Installed the system plugin, activated it. When I leave a changed, unsaved form (created with Chronoforms), nothing happens. I use Joomla! 3.8.5. What is going wrong?

Greetings.
Last edit: 6 years 3 weeks ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #41063 by nordmograph
Hello,

Sorry for the late reply. Can you post a url to to a page where the plugin is enabled and supposed to work?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 1 month ago #41067 by jpurlings1
Hi,

Thank you!

It concerns the site www.bizzaccelerator.biz . Strange thing is that the plugin works at www.bizzaccelerator.biz/index.php/en/free-growth-path . But it doesn't work at other forms. All the forms are made with Chronoforms. If you want to test it I need to make an acccount for you at the site, then I need yo mailaddress...

Greetings.

More
6 years 1 month ago #41069 by nordmograph
Can you show me a form where it's not working as expected?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 1 month ago #41070 by jpurlings1
Yes, but then you need an account on www.bizzaccelerator.biz . All the forms that don't work are on member pages. Can you register at the site. Then i will authorize you to look at the forms.

Greetings.

More
6 years 1 month ago #41072 by nordmograph
Provide me with an account and the URL. You can set this info here as confidential data.

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds