Mention if your question ferst to:
plg_system_suretoleave
or
plg_content_suretoleave

Problem with Tinymce

More
5 years 11 months ago #41207 by jpurlings1
Hi,

I have spent quite some time finding the solution. Tinymce is up-to-date as far as I can see. Can you hint me for a possible solution for this problem?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41208 by nordmograph
Hi,
Have you tried with another editor for testing purpose?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41212 by jpurlings1
Yes, I have tried. But I can't get it to work. Are you familiar with how to do it?

Thank you!

More
5 years 11 months ago #41213 by nordmograph
Tinymce is broken:
tinymce.min.js:2 Uncaught Error: Syntax error, unrecognized expression: #
at Function.o.error (tinymce.min.js:2)
at u (tinymce.min.js:2)
at b (tinymce.min.js:2)
at o (tinymce.min.js:2)
at c.select (tinymce.min.js:3)
at c.o (tinymce.min.js:9)
at i (tinymce.min.js:2)
at m (tinymce.min.js:2)
at o (tinymce.min.js:2)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41215 by jpurlings1
Hi,

Thank you.

You are right. Google Console show that error. Can't get it fixed. Strange thing is that in another form on the site, I use exactly the same syntax for the tinymce editor, there Google Concole doesn't show the error. But then, without any error, the Nordmograph plugin also doesn't work. You can see this when you go to the menu formaten and the to strategie. If you create a new strategie form, it shows no error in the Console, but the plugin still doesn't work...?

More
5 years 11 months ago #41216 by nordmograph
Please post the link from here as confidential information (use action--> reply instead of quick reply).

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds