Mention if you're using this component with CB, EasySocial or Jomsocial

No members shown

More
8 years 7 months ago #29690 by carlatf
No members shown was created by carlatf
hi,
I installed but after the search no members are shown, any ideas why?
best regards,
Carla

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #29691 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic No members shown
Hi Carla,

Mostly incorrect settings.
Are you using CB , Jomsocial or EasySocial?
Check your fields settings for age, gender and make sure your users are located.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 7 months ago #29771 by carlatf
Replied by carlatf on topic No members shown
Jomsocial,

I didn't set up gender, since my site is a lesbian site so gender is not an issue since they're all women.

I can't get it to work :(

More
8 years 7 months ago #29774 by nordmograph
I see.
As it is FIELD_GENDER is a requirement (as FIELD_BIRTHDATE & locations)
I guess I'll have to add the option and rework most part of it to allow same gendor only use.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 7 months ago #29776 by carlatf
Replied by carlatf on topic No members shown
Hi,
but I don't make my users select a gender when registering... is there a way to overcome this so I can use it?
best regards,
Carla

More
8 years 7 months ago #29777 by nordmograph
I understand, I'll ad the option gor you so you can try it tomorrow.

Time to create page: 0.336 seconds