Mention if you're using this component with CB, EasySocial or Jomsocial

[fixed] AUP integration page will go blank

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #33803 by artur.kania@yahoo.com
after enable AUP integration page will go blank
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #33804 by nordmograph
Hello

What page?
Do you have AltaUserPoints component installed ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 10 months ago #33805 by artur.kania@yahoo.com
yes i have either when i enable jomsocial points integration is the same, only when is `none` selected then page is visible ?
same is when i do enable restriction for some users only page is blank so is no option to chose ?

More
7 years 10 months ago #33806 by nordmograph
I just updated DD to 1.1.5 with 2 isses fixed for Jomsocial userpoints and filtering by JUsergroup and Jomsocial.
Redownload and reinstall.
Thanks for reporting.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.318 seconds