Mention if you're using this component with CB, EasySocial or Jomsocial

How to setup for user, use/not use discret dating?

More
6 years 11 months ago #37890 by orion70
Hi!
I´m using CB and i´m really newbie. I installed the component discret dating, it is also displayed, looks good - I just don´t find, where to set for the user, if they don´t want to use DD. There is nothing in the registrationsform for DD.
What do I have to set, to give the possibility for the user, to choose for or against DD?

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #37894 by nordmograph
Hello

Actually there is no such option as it is not required..
A user that doesn't want to take part of this will never use the component and will never be contacted from it.
Mutual conscent is required for a mail to be sent so if a user doesn't use it , it will simply never hear about it.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.317 seconds