Mention if you're using this component with CB, EasySocial or Jomsocial

sql error

More
5 years 8 months ago #42187 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic sql error
I could not see this last new custom field. I seems you disabled it.
PLease post a screenshot and describe what kind of field it is.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #42188 by michaelg252
Replied by michaelg252 on topic sql error
I have enabled the custom fields again so that you can see...i sent you thelinks via email..thanks along with the credentials..... idf you need it...here is the screen shot....the top custom field( turn ons) is a check box..and the second custom field (status) is a radio button group.
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by michaelg252.

More
5 years 8 months ago #42198 by michaelg252
So adrian any idea what i can do about this....its happening on the default templates as well.

More
5 years 8 months ago #42205 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic sql error
Hey Michael,
sorry for the late reply, I was off for some days deep in the mountains without an internet connection.
These fields are not supported yet. Provide me info on how you set it in CB so I can reproduce and add support in DD.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 7 months ago #42223 by michaelg252
Hey adrian. Thanks.. those fields were just simple radio button fields and multi checkbox fields. They both show the pipe and asterisk..they are also showing the underscore so im assuming that they are showing the cb field value instead of the label. Thanks again...theres an image shown in the previous post if you need it.

More
5 years 7 months ago #42241 by michaelg252
Hey adrian are you going to be able to get this vompatible with community builder fields?

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds