Mention if you're using this component with CB, EasySocial or Jomsocial

Pls fix links in email notifications - easysocial/discreetdating

More
4 years 9 months ago #43679 by ghost999sk
Pls reply to my support questions! I paid for the component and it still has many critical bugs. I want to fix mainly one. Link in match/date emails is not working. It leads to 404 so inproper Easysocial page. Could you pls fix? It is several months already that I wait for fix.

Thank for understanding.
Pavol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #43681 by nordmograph
Weird.
Can you disable Joomla sef and retest.
Share here the improper URL compared to the proper URL.
(Non sef) for testing.
Also do you have latest DiscreetDating version?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 7 months ago #43778 by ghost999sk
I do not know if I have latest version. You have made me custom changes in it, so I'm afraid to update. Can you share changelog? I can not see when was the latest verison. Thanks.
Pavol

Time to create page: 0.430 seconds