Mention if you're using this component with CB, EasySocial or Jomsocial

Cannot see the extensions because of relationship status

More
3 years 3 months ago #45156 by meditero
Thanx, that actually works.

But after you save the page it automatically adds "All" to this field again. So when you save it again it woud break if not deleted.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #45234 by meditero
Dear Nordmograph,

There is still a small problem about discreet dating. I've sent the previous ticket on the 14th of January 2021. Can you help me please.

More
3 years 2 months ago #45235 by nordmograph
Hello
Does it solve it if you edit the file:
/administrator/components/com_discreetdating/config.xml
and remove:
default="0"
from line 27

And then save the component options once.
Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: meditero

More
3 years 2 months ago #45280 by meditero
It works now, but the filter on "Allowed Relationship Status" doesn't.

If you leave the field empty it works, but if you choose "All" it doesn't work and if you choose for example "single" you cannot see it as a single.

More
3 years 2 months ago #45289 by meditero
Hello Nordmograph,

Still an issue with the relationship status. See the previous message published on 17th february 2021.

More
3 years 1 month ago #45297 by meditero
Hello Nordmograph,

Thank you for helping and fixing the geommunity. There is only one issue left and I encounter issue with the relationship status. See the previous message. Hope to hear from you soon. Thats the only bug I've found.

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds