make turning of adblocker a request as opposed to

More
8 years 6 months ago #29989 by mjl1817
Love the module, been seeking one just like it for over a month just one difficulty. could it be altered so that turning off ad blocker is a request and not a demand? I don't want them to all turn away because they don't want to turn off the ad blocker. I have additional revenue streams on the site and I would atleast like to use them even if they don't want to turn off their ad blocker

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #29992 by nordmograph
Happy you like it. Please feel free to leave a review for it at the JED , it really helps !
Well there are various ways to achieve what you want:

For now disabling adblock (or adding an exception for the domain) is the only way to keep on browsing.
We could make the dark overlay clickable to get rid of the pop up on click
How would you expect it ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 6 months ago #29993 by mjl1817
make the dark overlay clickable.

More
8 years 6 months ago #29995 by nordmograph
Open modules/mod_adblockdetector.php
on line 28 change false to true
:)
Let me know how it works.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 6 months ago #30034 by mjl1817
it might have worked had not every even line not been blank :)
Attachments:

More
8 years 6 months ago #30035 by nordmograph
You can set these 2 to true
allowOutsideClick: false,
allowEscapeKey: false,

Let me know if more luck :)

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds