Topic-icon change language

• ilich
  • ilich's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
20 Apr 2019 18:14 #43419 by ilich
change language was created by ilich
Hi, I really like this module, I hope I can make some money and in that way donate to the developers, in the meantime my congratulations. The specific question is: How can I change the language of the pop-up message? thanks very much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Apr 2019 07:59 #43420 by kominid
Replied by kominid on topic change language
I would also like to know how to change the text of the popup?

TIA
Cheers,

kominid

More
21 Apr 2019 10:41 #43421 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic change language
Hello,
The module comes as any joomla extension, with its language file:
language/en-GB/en-GB.mod_atblock.ini
Duplicate and rename, move to:
language/fr-FR/fr-FR.mod_atblock.ini ( for french)
and translate its content.

Hope it helps

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
21 Apr 2019 10:41 #43422 by nordmograph
This is also where to look at to edit the texts.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
21 Apr 2019 10:42 #43423 by nordmograph
If you like this module and support, feel free to leave a review for it at the Joomla Extension Directory :)