[solved] Not Working

More
4 years 5 months ago #43904 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Not Working
YES
Set it to 'debug' position or 'footer' and make sure you set it to 'All pages' or the ones involoved.
Hope it helps. Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #43905 by Ozfooty
Replied by Ozfooty on topic Not Working

nordmograph wrote: YES
Set it to 'debug' position or 'footer' and make sure you set it to 'All pages' or the ones involoved.
Hope it helps. Let me know.

Doesn’t appear to make any difference.
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Ozfooty.

More
4 years 5 months ago #43906 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Not Working
Yes it does. It's showing correctly for me on chrome.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #43907 by Ozfooty

nordmograph wrote: Yes it does. It's showing correctly for me on chrome.

Well it’s not working for me on Opera and I just downloaded chrome on my iPad and I can’t find an adblocker. Also doesn’t work on Samsung Internet running Adblock Fast. I can’t show screenshots from my phone because your site is unresponsive as it is using Safari on my iPad. I have to use Opera on my iPad to be able to use your site and forum.

I can’t find an adblocker on Safari.

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #43908 by Ozfooty
Ok I just came home and I can see it when i activate Adblocker on Opera but as soon as i click away from it, the Adblock detector disappears and I am able to have normal access to the page. OK, I selected NO to "Allow outside click and ESC." Cool. Now I will see if it's working again on other browsers and devices.

Attachments:

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #43909 by Ozfooty
Ok, Update. I enabled adblock on chrome and yes it works. But it definately does not work on my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 phone using Samsung Internet browser using Adblock Fast.

For now i have set Allow click away and ESC back to Yes to allow my loyal members to have access by clicking away until they get sick of it and find out how to disable their adblock. Thank you. Can you please investigate why it isn't effective on my Samsung phone?

Still not working on my iPad using Opera Touch while running Adblock. And just downloaded Adblock on Safari and ineffective on there also. Seems to be ineffective on all my mobile devices. Only effective on the desktop.

Time to create page: 0.340 seconds