Topic-icon Refresh the page button not working and other issues

• Sheila52
  • Sheila52's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
23 Jul 2020 13:52 #44741 by Sheila52
Hello --

Thank you for this extension. AdBlock is trapped successfully by your AdBlock Detector, and I've set the control to disallow browsing until Adblock is disabled.

But if you just refresh the page, it removes the pop-up and gives access to the underlying screen.

In addition, the "Refresh this Page" button on my version of the pop-up isn't a link, but also allows the user to browse without seeing ads.

I've downloaded the extension twice but both downloads have the same issue. Is one of my settings incorrect ?

The following URL is an example of these issues: www.marvellous-provence.co.uk/avignon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sheila52
  • Sheila52's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
27 Jul 2020 17:20 #44742 by Sheila52
Hello, anyone at home? nordmograph has been offline for five days now. Is there anyone else who might be able to
help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.