Particles

More
8 years 5 months ago #30239 by nordmopraph_buyer
Particles was created by nordmopraph_buyer
I would like to have the settings for the above particles component. can you please post them as i can't see any documentation on the site or in the download to help understand the settings. To confirm its the one with the blue background and the option to mouse click the particles.

many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #30243 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Particles
Hi

Here are the settings
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/modules/m...arams_module205.json
This file gets most settings, some like background color are not included.
Also note that rolling over the options names provides clue on the values you can set.

FInally, I will chage your username to fake_nordmograph or whatever you prefer as I don't want visitors to get confused.
Thanks for your understanding and letting me know what username you would prefer.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nordmopraph_buyer

More
8 years 5 months ago #30255 by nordmopraph_buyer
Replied by nordmopraph_buyer on topic Particles
thanks for the settings, i have changed the user name - can see how it can be confusing. it just helps to track down spammers if you put the company's name in the box :).

Also i forgot to ask, can you use gif images in the background or for the particles?

thanks for the swift reply.

More
8 years 5 months ago #30257 by nordmograph
Thanks for your understanding :)
The background image is set with CSS so I guess you can use a GIF

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 5 months ago #30269 by nordmopraph_buyer
Replied by nordmopraph_buyer on topic Particles
you can probably tell but i am somewhat a novice, so please excuse the question. for auto translation can text be used within the module. so as layered

image layer
text for translation tools layer
particles overlayer

Thanks
again.

More
8 years 5 months ago #30270 by nordmograph
Hi, I'm not sure I understand this question.
You can embed another module within the particle module.
IN the setting you can name the new module position. And then have another module displayed in the particles.
You can then have various modules displayed according to different languages.
But the particles modules itsel doesn't need a (front end) translation as it doesn't diplay text itself.

Time to create page: 0.336 seconds