Topic-icon Extension Particles - Create a Snow Effect

• chrioll
  • chrioll's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
23 Dec 2017 00:04 #40515 by chrioll
Hi, I´ve bought your extension and it´s really great but I have no idea how I can change to snow effect. Is there a documentation either a short description?
Thanks for your support.
Christian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Dec 2017 01:53 #40516 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Extension Particles - Create a Snow Effect
Hi Christian,

I just made a video cast of my settings for the snow effect
Hope it helps.
drive.google.com/file/d/1PitNlV7zyPr-8WpcFRqw73PwF4QoHNoh/view

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• chrioll
  • chrioll's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
23 Dec 2017 10:00 - 23 Dec 2017 10:06 #40517 by chrioll
Replied by chrioll on topic Extension Particles - Create a Snow Effect
Hi nordmograph,
Thank you for your fast response. I´m testing at the time but I wish to implement this module in the future. With your shown settings it runs fine but if I choose a dark background image or only a background color I see the strokes from the polygons. There is the github.svg at the shape settings under Image Source. I don´t understand how I should need this because I can´t delete this entry.
I´ve created a screenshot to show you what I mean.
But now it´s Xmas. I think to discuss my problems we can wait until after Xmas.
So I wish to you and your family merry xmas!

Thanks a lot for your hard work
Christian
Attachments:
Last edit: 23 Dec 2017 10:06 by chrioll.

More
23 Dec 2017 10:17 #40518 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Extension Particles - Create a Snow Effect
Hello
The stroke (line) thickness (or opacity) is a setting you can tweak and set the shape type to polygon (5 sides).

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.