[solved] Starting counter after screen scrolling

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #30577 by lsdigital
Hi!
I like this module very much! But I don't know how to make counter start only after module gets onto screen, but not on page load. Because if module is not in one of top positions the animation is not visible for visitor - after scrolling visitor see just finish numbers.
Thanks!
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #30587 by nordmograph
Hi

Happy you like it. I'm investigating a way to do that clean.
Feel free to leave a review at JED if you like it , it really helps :)
(not mandatory, only if you have 1 minute )

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by nordmograph.

More
8 years 4 months ago #30588 by nordmograph
I just added the option to v1.1 for you . Let me know how it works.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lsdigital

More
8 years 4 months ago #30589 by lsdigital
Updated module just now - works fine! Thank you! :)

More
8 years 4 months ago #30591 by nordmograph
Good news ! You're welcome :)

More
8 years 4 months ago #30596 by jan44
Hi all,
whats new in v1.1 ?

Time to create page: 0.328 seconds