Can Flexible Odometer Counter Continue Counting?

More
6 years 10 months ago #38627 by mirphi
When I saw the preview interface for the counter, it appeared that the counter would continue going up in numbers by the additional value amount. Is that possible where counter comes up to a predefined number and then continues counting up instead of remaining still? Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38630 by nordmograph
Hello

I don't understand.
In the settings, you define a strting value (often 0) and a finishing value (fixed or sql).
The the animation processes the counter from the sarting value to finishing value.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38644 by mirphi
It stops at finishing value within a couple of seconds. Once it gets there I'd like for it to keep counting up increment every second. I am using your counter to display number of patients affected by my customer's product. While we estimate that number based on hard data we have, this number is certainly continuously increasing. I'd like that to come across in the display as well as this number is not static. Thanks!

More
6 years 10 months ago #38645 by nordmograph
Ok

I just added the option to the current version
Download 1.3.1, install and set the
Auto Increment Frequency option (in Millisec)
set 1000 for 1second

Let me know how it works.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mirphi

More
6 years 10 months ago #38646 by mirphi
You're amazing. Thank you. I'll test later on this evening.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38647 by nordmograph
You're welcome, Keep me posted.

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds