change of speed/alignment and which type ?

More
6 years 4 months ago #40329 by mipe07
3 questions i have till now:
# the module is alwas in the centre, how can i give it to the left side of the module ?
#how can i change the count up speed to a slower speed ? as you have it on your demo site www.nordmograph.com/extensions/
#is the additional value added-type the best for me, when i do not want to work with tables, i want to give the values manually ?

regards, michael

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #40330 by nordmograph
Hi

1. You can address this with CSS
2. There is no setting for this, this is standard, and the one on this site has the original setting.
However you can edit this in the code of the script
replacing in mod_flexible_odometer.php
Code:
$doc->addScript($juri.'modules/mod_flexible_odometer/js/odometer.min.js');
with
Code:
$doc->addScript($juri.'modules/mod_flexible_odometer/js/odometer.js');

and editing odometer.js
for
Code:
DURATION = 2000; COUNT_FRAMERATE = 20; FRAMES_PER_VALUE = 2; DIGIT_SPEEDBOOST = .5; MS_PER_FRAME = 1000 / FRAMERATE; COUNT_MS_PER_FRAME = 1000 / COUNT_FRAMERATE;

3. Yes, exactly

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 4 months ago #40331 by mipe07
1. which css is the right one ? when i use the car-template then mod_flexible_odometer/css/odometer-theme-car.css ?
and then change the vertical-align to left ?

More
6 years 4 months ago #40333 by nordmograph
No, not vertical align.
You can make a text-align:left to the container div for instance

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 4 months ago #40334 by mipe07
i have changed it, but no result

imgur.com/WdTrdLO

More
6 years 4 months ago #40351 by mipe07
do i have to change the css file before i upload the module-system to joomla ?

because i have already made some odometer modules, and when i change now the standard-odometer css, nothing happens to the modules

please for your help

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds