Help with Module

More
7 years 8 months ago #34116 by tekiegeek
Help with Module was created by tekiegeek
Wishing this came with more documentation than it did.

2 Immediate Items:

1. What do I put in the Image Column (optional) to use the Image set as the Full Article Image?
2. What do I put in the Wizard Settings to only show articles set to a a special Category (ex. Awards)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #34117 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Help with Module
Hello

Every field is documented when you rollover the field label and additional data is provided on the extension page.
1. If the image is not stored in a specific database column , you can't get it with a query. Do you refer to Joomla articles ?

2. I guess I would do something like this, where 8 is the category ID for your Awards cataegory

Hope it helps. Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by nordmograph.

More
7 years 8 months ago #34118 by tekiegeek
Replied by tekiegeek on topic Help with Module
Thanks for the quick reply...I figured out the CatID after looking through Joomla articles.

Here is an example of my images database column:

{"image_intro":"","float_intro":"","image_intro_alt":"","image_intro_caption":"","image_fulltext":"images\/news\/Kings1.jpg","float_fulltext":"","image_fulltext_alt":"","image_fulltext_caption":""}

The image that I want is always under image_fulltext

I've tried putting that in Image Column but didn't wokr.

More
7 years 8 months ago #34119 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Help with Module
That data in the image column is a json list

MySQL doesn't allow this unless you can update mysql and install additional udf

stackoverflow.com/questions/26670022/mys...-improve-performance

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds