Pictures in content & slide effect like in demo

More
5 years 9 months ago #41887 by knuddle
Hello,

how can I add pictures to the content of an event, not to the point on the timeline?

And, second question, how can I enable the 'slide-effect', like in the demo, where the elements slide in when I scroll to their position?

Best regards,
Philipp
The following user(s) said Thank You: BodgeIT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #42964 by ticmediaart

knuddle wrote: Hello,

how can I add pictures to the content of an event, not to the point on the timeline?

And, second question, how can I enable the 'slide-effect', like in the demo, where the elements slide in when I scroll to their position?

Best regards,
Philipp

Hi! I'm having the same issues too, anyone has the answer? thanks

More
5 years 3 months ago #42965 by nordmograph
Hello

Sorry for the late reply,
To add images in the event content, it needs to be in the description part of the event as html. It may need some editing to make sure tags are preserved.
For the slide effect, are you referring to the one in the horizontal timeline? It is automatic when multiple event s are displayed.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.320 seconds