Dates overlapping in horizontal mode

More
5 years 8 months ago #42225 by nordmograph
Sorry for the late reply, I missed your previous post , probably because of my latest trip.
You need to add a padding-right: 150px to the li elements of the ol list.
try something like
.events li{padding-right: 150px}
I could test it successfully on your site in my browser console.

Hope it helps, let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #42226 by afog
I did what you suggested but it does not work at all ;(
I tried on Firefox and Chrome - zero.

On your demo site, there is assigned style="left:240px;" to the surrounding a for the first date and the next a of the next date has the style="left:360px;". On my site there is only style="" for the a. How do I get an individual style to each date because this works.

More
5 years 8 months ago #42227 by nordmograph
The javascript is responsible for setting the left value. So it seems that it can't get the date value correctly. Can you check your date values and date format.
The demo uses this as a date format: d/m/Y

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 8 months ago #42228 by afog
I used this format d-m-Y and changed it now to d/m/Y. But no change at all.

I suggest that I pay you the 39 € installation fee and you bring it to work. The website must go live on Friday. What do you mean?

More
5 years 8 months ago #42229 by afog
I had another try and changed the date to d.m.Y
Then, the values in style="left:..." appeared. But they are all wrong. They have 240px or 360px and therefore, again, there are two clusters of dates overlapping each other.

More
5 years 7 months ago #42231 by afog
Hello Adrien?

Time to create page: 0.340 seconds