Timeline causing error 1054 in joomla template

More
4 years 1 month ago #44322 by matej.obuch
Hi. I order flexible timeline but I am not able to use it in my joomla template. If I use the module with SP pagebuilder, it gives error 1054 unknown column in field list.

All other modules works fine.

Using SP page builder version 3.0.3 and helix 3.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #44323 by nordmograph
Hello,
This a setting issue. Check your settings or describe what you want to display to get help.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 1 month ago #44324 by matej.obuch
ok so :
1. I would like to create a vertical Timeline as history of our folks ansamble.
2. Possition assigned to module is pagebuilder - so it should show on the as I add the module to page error 1054
3. Everthing is allowed for superuser or administrator.
4. Maybe I can give you access to page to check ?

More
4 years 1 month ago #44326 by nordmograph
The error is a sql erro so it is caused by the query you set in the module settings. Post your settings or describe.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 1 month ago #44327 by matej.obuch
In attachment you can find doc with basic settings. As I am new to joomla and web site creation .. I am not sure if it is correct .. but other module with similar setting works fine so .. thanks a lot for help

File Attachment:

File Name: basicsetti...line.doc
File Size:438 KB

More
4 years 1 month ago #44330 by nordmograph
Ok, check the module settings (last screenshots)
What do you want the module to display?

Time to create page: 0.363 seconds