Not working

More
3 years 4 months ago #44976 by wrinasellers
Hello,
I purchased the Flexible Timeline believing it would work for easysocial.
Please cancel this order or give me a credit for another Easysocial component as I cannot use the module on our community site which is strictly easysocial.

I appreciate your help with this matter.
Wrina

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #44977 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Purchased by mistake
Hello, this module can work with easysocial too as long as it's on Joomla :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #45088 by wrinasellers
Replied by wrinasellers on topic Not working
This component is not working for me.
I have read your documentation, yet my profile timeline has not changed. The following are the parameters I have used. Please correct any errors I have made and state specifically the module position that will ensure it works correctly.

Thank you
Wrina
Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by wrinasellers.

More
3 years 3 months ago #45089 by wrinasellers
Images
Attachments:

More
3 years 3 months ago #45092 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Not working
Any module position should work. I don't know your template, so choose the one you want.
Make sur you enable the module on the correct page also.
For your query, let me know what you want to display.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 3 months ago #45097 by wrinasellers
Hello Nord,
I was going to post everything that is in a easysocial users' profile timeline -- but that seems too complicated for the component as it would have to pull, all video, audio, events, images... etc.
So I am going to forgo the app. I do not want a refund, I would just like the other apps I have rented from you to work.

Thanks
Wrina

Time to create page: 0.336 seconds