- Rule not working ? Check it is enabled in the rules manager !
- If you like AltaUserPoints , Thank you for rating it at the JED:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...stems/altauserpoints

invite template - image path should be absolute

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 3 weeks ago #32609 by Patoche
Hello,
I have two problems
1 - in the email invite a filleuil address to register is not complete, missing & referrer = *********
see attached file
2 - I have problems with the text editor to write my invitation message. As I record the form, the formatting is not done, I have to register directly in the database for this to work, see attached file
Thank you for your help
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #32809 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic various problems
Hello Patoche,

Sorry I missed this post.

1. I just fixed this
2. I'm currently working on this one.
I'll let you know when you can redownload these fixes.

Merci

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #32810 by nordmograph
I just updated the archive with both these fixes. (v1.1.3)
I tested myself, but please test and let me know if you confirm the fix.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #32833 by Patoche
Replied by Patoche on topic various problems
Hello,
excellent work

1 problem solved thank you

Problem 2 solved
Remains a small problem to solve, see Attachments 1, 2 and 3
As I add an image in the template invite referrals, the link is not complete and is not visible in the email received
If I modify the database and adds francecomm.fr/ , it works well
Thank you and good day

Attachments:

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #32834 by nordmograph
Hmm, I gess it's because pic is added with a relative path but should be sent as absolute. I'll have a look at it.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #32847 by nordmograph
Hi,
I just tryed disabling the editor and the path of the image was preserved and received correctly and showing in the email client.
So this seem to be related to the editor.

Hope it helps.

If you liked AUP and support, feel free to leave a review at JED, AltaUP is actually a new extension there and needs visibility :)

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds