- Rule not working ? Check it is enabled in the rules manager !
- If you like AltaUserPoints , Thank you for rating it at the JED:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...stems/altauserpoints

Several small problems

More
7 years 11 months ago #32793 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Several small problems
Hi

#2 should be fixed in AltaUP v1.1.2. You can give it a try.

for #1 is it only an issue in the admin.
Is there any page where it is working as it should ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #33091 by pepecortez
Replied by pepecortez on topic Several small problems
#2: thanks.
#1: I just see the problem only there. But my testing ability is very limited.

#3 new problem: in admin, when user page is opened (for example: /administrator/index.php?option=com_alphauserpoints&task=showdetails&cid=ADMIN&name=PePe) and there I want to add Custom Points via the button displayed there, the modal pops out, but I'm unable to save. Adding custom points works only works if I check the checkbox on users list before the username, and use the button shown there,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds