- Rule not working ? Check it is enabled in the rules manager !
- If you like AltaUserPoints , Thank you for rating it at the JED:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...stems/altauserpoints

Help, please review AltaUP at JED

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 1 week ago #33928 by nordmograph
Hello

If you like the work we did with this AUP fork, thanks for rating the extension at JED
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...stems/altauserpoints

JED notation is kind of weird
Currently AltaUP has 4x 100% rating (in english and french) but makes a total of 78% (!?)
Thanks for reviewing it if you like. It really helps.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 7 years 1 week ago by nordmograph.
The following user(s) said Thank You: farukkm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #39734 by pickupguild
I can't create new thread (I get 500 Internal Server Error on this forum), so I leave my message here.

How to set points count for certain user if that field is disabled?

Or how to give certain points count ABOVE existing count? Big thanks

More
6 years 7 months ago #39735 by nordmograph
Hello

You can use the bonus or custom points rules.
Enable these rules then apply theme to some users in the users list.
The forum issue should be fixed no, so please create a new topic if you have more questions.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds