- Rule not working ? Check it is enabled in the rules manager !
- If you like AltaUserPoints , Thank you for rating it at the JED:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...stems/altauserpoints

[solved] Help with user2user points commision

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #33982 by tiwale
Morning, I purchased this component and I made it clear that I wanted to use the commission module. It has not helped and I am not getting any help. It deducts the points, but does not deduct the commission. Please let me know what's going on.

Further, I think you should have an Email or enable PM for support. Nobody is replying to the contact-support from your emails.

Thank you,
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #33986 by nordmograph
Hi

Sorry for the dealy, I'll work on this right now and let you know my findings.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 9 months ago #33987 by nordmograph
What are your settings for the plg_altauserpoints_getCommissionOnDonation plugin ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 9 months ago #33988 by nordmograph
OK sorry again for the delay and the confusion.
I just tested and it worked as expected.

You need to add a new rule in AUP if not done yet with:
plgaup_getcommissionondonation
as a unique function name.

Set it as a percentage or fixed value.

Hope it helps. Let me know.

More
7 years 9 months ago #33989 by tiwale
I attached the rule for the commission. Please take a look. I used the commission module provided
Attachments:

More
7 years 9 months ago #33990 by nordmograph
Hello

I'm not sure what could be wrong. It looks ok.
Here are my working settings. Try with the exact same ones

It's not supposed to work with a module, but with the user2userpoints component.

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds