- Rule not working ? Check it is enabled in the rules manager !
- If you like AltaUserPoints , Thank you for rating it at the JED:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...stems/altauserpoints

[solved] error on User points profile layout url

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #35010 by farukkm
Hi,
I keep on getting this error:
Error: 0

The image file does not exist.

on this url: index.php?option=com_altauserpoints&view=account on menu

for this menu User points profile layout

Kind regards
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #35011 by nordmograph
I think this is because medal files got renamed from .jpg to .png

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 7 months ago #35012 by farukkm
yes i think you are right bcause i switched of show medals but no the page show no template or css just text. i swith off all the functions with no luck

More
7 years 7 months ago #35013 by farukkm
yes i think you are right! because i switched of show medals and the error is gone but now the page show no template or css just text. i switch off all the "show" functionalities with no luck
any advise

More
7 years 7 months ago #35017 by nordmograph
rename your medals,

I'll have alook at why you get these when disabling features.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 7 months ago #35020 by nordmograph
Also can you post your setting for the option tab of the menu item to your AUP account page.
I can't seem to reproduce your issue, even disabling every options.

Also please check your error log or enable error_reporting so we get clues on your exact error message.

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds