- Rule not working ? Check it is enabled in the rules manager !
- If you like AltaUserPoints , Thank you for rating it at the JED:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...stems/altauserpoints

Can we transfer points with other users like with the old AUP? How?

More
7 years 6 months ago #35388 by bramsan
It's not working. I had already installed your extension before receiving your instructions. Both Alpha and Alta were installed at the same time.

I deleted alpha and installed the plugins, etc.

I don't see any documentation.

I can't seem to get the user points from JomSocial to show up in Alta, and when I try to transfer points it tells me I don't have enough, even though I put 12 custom points in.

Help!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #35415 by bramsan
We purchased the extensions you recommended and nothing is working still. Can you help?

I can't seem to sync points from JomSocial and/or add bonus points so I can test the user to user point transfer.

Thanks

More
7 years 5 months ago #35416 by nordmograph
After you installed AltaUserPoints, make sure your users are synchronized. Click the Synch button in ALtaUserPoints.
After that , you'll be able to use the User2UserPoints component.

Then read carefull the product description at
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...egory_id=8&Itemid=58
it will tell you what to set to have your Jomsocial activities trigger AUP points.

Hope it helps.
Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 5 months ago #35445 by bramsan
Thanks for the response. The user to user transfer is working (Kind of. People have to know the name exactly?)

The sync isn't working. I had to create Custom Points in order to test the user to user extension, and, new points awarded in Jom Social aren't going to Alta accounts, with or without sync.

Any other ideas?

More
7 years 5 months ago #35450 by nordmograph
Nothing can work if the AUP sync doesn't end up.
What error message do you get?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 5 months ago #35465 by bramsan
No error message. Just nothing happens.

Time to create page: 0.341 seconds