- Rule not working ? Check it is enabled in the rules manager !
- If you like AltaUserPoints , Thank you for rating it at the JED:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...stems/altauserpoints

[solved] user synch fail

More
7 years 4 weeks ago - 7 years 2 weeks ago #37510 by alainz@denisgroup.net
user synch freezes and put you on hold forever....
Last edit: 7 years 2 weeks ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 weeks ago #37511 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic user synch fail
Is it a fresh install or an upgrade from AlphaUP ?
If it is a fresh install, try uninstalling, deleting the AUP db tables from PHPmyadmin anbd reinstalling the component.

Hope it helps. Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #37516 by alainz@denisgroup.net
I have uninstalled the whole set of altauser extensions then looked for the AUP db in the PHPadmin but could not find it so then assumed that it was removed with the installation... Then I reinstalled the component and yet the user sync is still not proceeding, it freeze with the wait rotating ball indefinitely...?

I am not familiar with PHPadmin since I am not a coder so maybe I have not done that part correctly... please give me a more step by step details for removing the old database?

BTW Yes is is a new installation

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #37518 by nordmograph
Yes you almost did right
AltaUserpoints table in your database are like
[prefix]_alpha_userpoints_[suffix]
1. uninstall
2. remove these tables
3. reinstall

Hope it helps.
Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #37571 by alainz@denisgroup.net
Hi, did that, Removed the datatable successfully this time and yet after re-installing for the third time no change!!??

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #37573 by nordmograph
Hi, please share your PHP version and your error log content after a synch attempt.

Time to create page: 0.341 seconds