- Rule not working ? Check it is enabled in the rules manager !
- If you like AltaUserPoints , Thank you for rating it at the JED:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...stems/altauserpoints

Email Template for Earning Points

More
3 years 1 month ago #45421 by pambesteder
Did you get this solved? I have the same problem.

I want to update my email, but don't know how to put the placeholders in to show them the number of points they used and have left.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #45422 by pambesteder
Hi,

In case the person who posted this is not around, can you tell me how to do this as per their post?

I want to change the wording all around for the email they received when they earn or use points. But, when I do, all the information for how many points they earned or used as well as how many they have left do not display. Probably because I don't have the correct placeholders to show it.

Can you tell me the place holder that corresponds with below:
(2 points)
(new total is 14)
(Readon: Order_validation) I suspect this is in the language override, so no problem there.

This is an e-mail from (My website). 2 points have been deducted from your account and your new total is 14.

Reason: Order_validation.

Please do not respond to this message as it is automatically generated and is for information purposes only.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.308 seconds