- Rule not working ? Check it is enabled in the rules manager !
- If you like AltaUserPoints , Thank you for rating it at the JED:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...stems/altauserpoints

Still getting error message

More
6 years 4 months ago #40463 by benign01
I log in to forum, click on preferences and get following error messages

Warning: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/gxxxxir/public_html/libraries/src/Router/Router.php on line 353

Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in /home/gxxxir/public_html/libraries/src/Router/Router.php on line 227

Right clicking on the link reveals the url as I now log in to forum, click on preferences and get following error messages

Warning: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/gxxxxir/public_html/libraries/src/Router/Router.php on line 353

Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in /home/gxxxir/public_html/libraries/src/Router/Router.php on line 227

Right clicking on the link reveals the url as www.birminghamgoldcompany.co.uk/componen...ount/profile?Itemid=
is this a kunena issue or one for you and how do i sort out item id
basically I don't know what sort of error this is Why is the link url pointing to altauser
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #40467 by benign01
Ok so I disabled kunena altauser integration plugin and now the Kunena prefernces page works fine. So how on earth do I inetgrate altauser with Kunena?

More
6 years 4 months ago #40469 by nordmograph
Can you try the one from Kunena?
The one we provided was for the time when Kunena was still integrated with the old AUP.
Let me know if it works any better.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 4 months ago #40473 by benign01
i was trying the plugin that came with Kunena and that was giving me the issue
Tried the Kunena plugin from your site and all works fine now
I had downloaded and was using the AUP Joomla plugin when I posted this issue
So your Kunena plugin with the Kunena integration plugin activated (on Kunena) seems to work
Have a word with Kunena if its a bug. Anyway Thanks for support

Time to create page: 0.361 seconds