- Rule not working ? Check it is enabled in the rules manager !
- If you like AltaUserPoints , Thank you for rating it at the JED:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...stems/altauserpoints

Medals and change user level

More
6 years 1 month ago #41202 by tiwale
Afternoon, I am thinking of getting the Jgift componet. I'd like more info on The medals and change user level. How do they work? Can they work together? I tried to set medal as user level, it did not work. Also, I noticed for example if I have leve1 = 800points, level2=600points, level3=400points. If I give a user 900 points, sometimes it change the user level to level 3 and not level1 as it should.

I'd like if I a user earned 900points, his level change to 1, medal = gold. but if that user drops to 400points for instance, level should hange to level 3, medal = bronze. Please help to set that way. I need that to work with jgifts

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #41205 by nordmograph
Sorry for the late reply.
Medals work with specific rules, and Ranks depend on global user points level.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 1 month ago #41206 by tiwale
Replied by tiwale on topic Medals and change user level
Thank you for the reply.

Do medals and ranks drop down to a lower level as users points decreased also?

More
6 years 1 month ago #41209 by nordmograph
Ranks do, medals don't.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 1 month ago #41210 by tiwale
Replied by tiwale on topic Medals and change user level
In that case, how is rank being used? There is no menu for it like the medals. What is the purpose of rank if it not displayed anywhere ? I checked all the settings, there is nothing about displaying ranks.

More
6 years 1 month ago #41211 by nordmograph
It shows in the account page.

Time to create page: 0.325 seconds