- Rule not working ? Check it is enabled in the rules manager !
- If you like AltaUserPoints , Thank you for rating it at the JED:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...stems/altauserpoints

altauserpoint error

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #41476 by tiwale
altauserpoint error was created by tiwale
Any fix for this warning in log file ? Points from jomsocial are not working.
Code:
mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgCommunityMyAlphaUserPoints has a deprecated constructor in /var/www/clients/client1/web4/web/plugins/community/myalphauserpoints/myalphauserpoints.php on line 24, referer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #41477 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic altauserpoint error
Hello
Your plugin is not from Nordmograph.
I recommend you use
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...egory_id=8&Itemid=58

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #41478 by tiwale
Replied by tiwale on topic altauserpoint error
What the future holds for altauserpoints ? I think you should work on fixing the medals and the level change rules to work as intended. A user's medal/level should go up/down dynamically to reflect changes in their altausers points.

I would not mind buying it if you fix the issues and make it a paid component for better support.

Will this extension allow users to get points from jomsocial walls and photo uploads ? Please let me know.

Thanks,

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #41480 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic altauserpoint error
Levels and medals just work as they did in original AUP when Bernard designed the feature.
No, the extension I mentiond in that previous post is a a profile extension only.
We have a another Jomsocial activity extensions bundle linking Jomsocial rules to AUP.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds