- Rule not working ? Check it is enabled in the rules manager !
- If you like AltaUserPoints , Thank you for rating it at the JED:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...stems/altauserpoints

Problem linking Easysocial profile from AUP Most Active Users module

More
5 years 11 months ago #41487 by bringrice
Hello Adrien!

Thank you for all the help btw!

The AUP Most Active Users module, when a username is clicked, goes to an improperly formatted EasySocial profile.

Currently, for example, the link goes to component/easysocial/47

When it should be going to profile/47, the format that's currently (and correctly used) when a person clicks on the EasySocial Leader Board

Anything I should fix, or is this a known bug? Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41488 by nordmograph
Yes a known issue. Profile links URL to 3rd party profiles miss the profile menu item ID. I could set an option so we can set it manualy, but best would be an option to detect it depending on the component.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41491 by bringrice
Thanks for the reply Adrien!

I understand it's a known issue. What should I do to change the format from:
component/easysocial/47
to
profile/47

In other words, how can I remove 'component/easysocial/' and replace it with 'profile/' when accessing profiles from AUP Most Active Users module?

Thank you!

More
5 years 11 months ago #41500 by bringrice
Is this something I have to pay money to have answered? If there was a plugin to fix this problem, I would purchase it ASAP.

Just really need to get this known issue fixed.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41501 by nordmograph
Hello, try this:
open
com_altauserpoints\helpers/
find getProfileLink function around line 333,
replace it with
Code:
function getProfileLink( $profilechoice, $userinfo, $xhtml=true ) { switch ( $profilechoice ) { case 'ku' : $profilLink = JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_kunena&func=fbprofile&userid='.$userinfo->userid, $xhtml); $menu = 'com_kunena'; break; case 'cb' : $profilLink = JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile&user='.$userinfo->userid,$xhtml); $menu = 'index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=userprofile'; break; case 'cbe' : $profilLink = JRoute::_( 'index.php?option=com_cbe&task=userProfile&user=' . $userinfo->userid, $xhtml); $menu = 'index.php?option=com_cbe&task=userProfile'; break; case 'js' : $profilLink = JRoute::_( 'index.php?option=com_community&view=profile&userid=' . $userinfo->userid, $xhtml); $menu = 'index.php?option=com_community&view=profile'; break; case 'es' : $profilLink = JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_easysocial&view=profile&id='.$userinfo->userid, $xhtml); $menu = 'index.php?option=com_easysocial&view=profile'; break; case 'ep' : $profilLink = JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_jsn&view=profile&id='.$userinfo->userid, $xhtml); $menu = 'index.php?option=com_jsn&view=profile'; break; case 'j!' : $profilLink = JRoute::_( 'index.php?option=com_users&view=profile', $xhtml); $menu = 'index.php?option=com_users&view=profile'; break; case 'jw' : if (is_file ( JPATH_ROOT . '/components/com_awdwall/helpers/user.php' )) { include_once JPATH_ROOT . '/components/com_awdwall/helpers/user.php'; $itemId = AwdwallHelperUser::getComItemId(); $profilLink = JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_awdwall&view=awdwall&layout=mywall&wuid=' . $userinfo->userid . '&Itemid=' . $itemId, false); } else $profilLink = ''; $menu = ''; break; default : // AUP Link Profile $profilLink = JRoute::_( 'index.php?option=com_altauserpoints&view=account&userid=' . $userinfo->referreid , $xhtml); $menu = 'index.php?option=com_altauserpoints&view=account'; break; } if($menu !=''){ $db = JFactory::getDBO(); $lang = JFactory::getLanguage(); $q = "SELECT id FROM #__menu WHERE `link`=".$db->quote($menu)." AND `type`='component' AND `published`='1' AND access='1' AND ( language =".$db->quote($lang->getTag())." OR language='*')"; $db->setQuery( $q ); $profilLink .= '&Itemid=' . $db->loadResult(); } return $profilLink; }
Let me know the result.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maxim Pishnyak

More
5 years 1 hour ago #43398 by bringrice

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds