- Rule not working ? Check it is enabled in the rules manager !
- If you like AltaUserPoints , Thank you for rating it at the JED:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...stems/altauserpoints

i pay money for user2user point,but make mistake

More
4 years 11 months ago #43471 by zhf2222
can u change it for me?i paid money for user2userpoint.but when i download.it .it is another extention.i never download it.i.hope i can use user2userpoint.pls

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #43474 by zhf2222

More
4 years 11 months ago #43475 by nordmograph
Hello, sorry for the late reply.

You ordered , confirmed the order, paid and downloaded the extension.

As you downloaded it, I can not refund you.
Make sure you double check what you order when confirming an order.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 11 months ago #43476 by zhf2222
no.i never download it.because after i paid and ready to download .i find it is wrong.u do not need to refund me.just give me the correct extension:user2userpoint.there is a 2usd gap.if ok i can send the gap.

More
4 years 11 months ago #43477 by nordmograph
Good, if you did not downloaded it! I can refund you and you set a new order with the correct item so you can get support and updates.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 11 months ago #43478 by zhf2222
thank u .that is ok.you can delete this order and then i will nevercan download it.actually i do not need this.
i will place a new order.

Time to create page: 0.340 seconds