- Rule not working ? Check it is enabled in the rules manager !
- If you like AltaUserPoints , Thank you for rating it at the JED:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...stems/altauserpoints

Info feauters and potential bugs reporting

More
4 years 3 months ago #44219 by may
Hello. I'm setting up the AUP extension and plugins and am getting the following issues:
- If the module “most active users” is published, the following error message page is gotten:
“1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ORDER BY aup.points DESC, u.name ASC LIMIT 5' at line 5”
- Users’ links, in components and modules, always link to the logged user profile, NOT TO THE CLICKED’S ONE (and for GUESTS the profiles are not visible EVEN IF THE ALLOW OPTION IS SET IN THE BACKEND). Further, if, from backend, is set to link to Jomsocial user profile, it links to the logged user’s homepage, instead of the profile page (instead, if set on Community Builder, it always gets the logged user’s profile page). If set on AUP profile, the links of the modules get the “0 Error message page.”
- AUP profile page: it does not get the site's template set as default (not any other profile). Further, on your demo, I see there are other two tabs: "Medals" and "Latest Activity" that on mine do not show.

About the Rules Settings, can you give me the following information:
- Is it possible to create different settings for the same rule? for instance, I mean: with regard to "Commission of donation points rule," is it possible to create on with 10% commission to apply to AAA usergroup's Users and another one with 20% to apply to BBB Usergroup's user? (Or, if I duplicate the same rule, the logics get in conflict?)

Looking forward to hearing shortly from you, thanks a lot for your attention. Regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #44257 by nordmograph
Hello,
Thank you for your patience.
You should be able to solve that sql error replacing the module helper.php file content with:
Code:
<?php /** * @package AltaUserPoints for Joomla 3.x * @copyright Copyright (C) 2015-2020. All rights reserved. * @license GNU/GPL, see LICENSE.php * Joomla! is free software. This version may have been modified pursuant * to the GNU General Public License, and as distributed it includes or * is derivative of works licensed under the GNU General Public License or * other free or open source software licenses. * See COPYRIGHT.php for copyright notices and details. */ // no direct access defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access'); class modAltaUserPointsMostActiveUsersHelper { public static function getList($params) { $db = JFactory::getDBO(); $count = intval($params->get('count', 5)); $showavatar = intval($params->get('showavatar', 1)); $usrname = trim($params->get('usrname', 'name')); $exclude_users = $params->get('exclude_users',array() ); $usergroup_filter = $params->get('usergroup_filter'); $nullDate = $db->getNullDate(); $date = JFactory::getDate(); $now = $date->toSql(); $q = $db->getQuery(true); $q->select('aup.points, u.'.$usrname.' AS usrname, aup.userid, aup.referreid'); $q->from('#__alpha_userpoints AS aup'); $q->join('','#__users AS u'); if($usergroup_filter){ $q->join('','#__user_usergroup_map AS um ON um.user_id=u.id'); $q->where('um.group_id IN('.join(',',$usergroup_filter).')'); } $q->where('aup.userid = u.id AND aup.published="1" AND u.block="0" '); if(count($exclude_users)){ $q->where('u.id NOT IN('.join(',',$exclude_users).')'); } $q->order('aup.points DESC, u.'.$usrname.' ASC'); $db->setQuery($q, 0, $count); $rows = $db->loadObjectList(); return $rows; } } ?>

2. it seems to be a SEF issue. Does it also happen when SEF is disabled? If not what SEF solution do you use?

3. These are option you set on the menu item page (backend)

4. No, unfortiunately there is only one instance of each rule.

Hope it helps. Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: may

More
4 years 2 months ago #44261 by may
Hello. Thank you. Well:
1 - We changed the code in the module but still get the same error message.
2 - We are not using any specific SEF solution (just the default Joomla settings).
3 - Yes, we set the option on the component page, but that is the result we get in frontend (we sent you the e-mail with the screenshots of the backend settings and the frontend page)
4 - That's is ok :)
Please, let us know... Thanks a lot for your assistance and have a good day.

More
4 years 2 months ago #44262 by nordmograph
1. I could reproduce the issue and the code above fixd it. Make sure you apply it.
2. Sorry for the confustion. this is acutally normal behaviour if you allow profile viewing and don't have a profile manager. Actually best would be to disable the link in this case.
3. I'll try to repoduce and get back to you.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #44263 by may
1 - Fixed! (we were placing it in the wrong file). Thank you :)
2 - Ok, it is not an issue, thank you anyway.
3 - We stay pending for the other bug (In case you need to check on the site, just tell us). regards.

Further, could you give us a feedback about this other question? it regards the plugin we purchased a couple of weeks ago: www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...7&id=17440&Itemid=40

Looking forward to hearing from you shortly. Thanks a lot for the assistance.
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by may.

More
4 years 2 months ago #44286 by nordmograph
Hi

3. I can't reproduce your issue: If I disable the Medals tab it hides and then shows correctly if I enable it.

a. Is the user you 're looking at supposed to have medals or activities?
b. Is your site set to display errors?
c. Is your error log file mentioning any issue when loading that page?
d. Does any error show in your browser console?

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds