- Rule not working ? Check it is enabled in the rules manager !
- If you like AltaUserPoints , Thank you for rating it at the JED:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...stems/altauserpoints

Get commission feature/potential bug (SECOND REQUEST)

More
4 years 1 month ago #44313 by may
Hello. I've a question about the Commission on donation points: I set to get commission from both (donator and recipient), but the user set to get the commission (the administrator, in my case) get credited just once. for instance: donation of 3 points with commission 10%. The donor's account is deducted rightly of 0.3, the recipient's account is deducted rightly of 0.3, but the Administrato's account receives only 0.3 (should not it receive 0.6?)

Looking forward to hearing shortly from you, thanks a lot for your attention. Regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago #44879 by nordmograph
Hello, sorry for the mate reply. Have you checked the rule method for this one?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #44881 by may
About the plugin settings:
1) Remove points is set on "BOTH" (indeed they get deducted from both users);
2) Recipient commission is set the "Admin User" (but his account get loaded only of one commission)

About the rule: it's published, set on percentage, and all the other settings seem ok.
Last edit: 3 years 6 months ago by may. Reason: better description

Time to create page: 0.320 seconds