- Rule not working ? Check it is enabled in the rules manager !
- If you like AltaUserPoints , Thank you for rating it at the JED:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...stems/altauserpoints

Points not awarded

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #44346 by Fanto
Points not awarded was created by Fanto
Hi guys, I installed your extension on the site that I manage with my friends, after having parameterized the extension, the rules and synchronized the users I don't understand why the points on some rules are not assigned, sometimes yes, sometimes no, I I refer in particular to the topic answer in the kunena forum.
Can you explain to me how I can solve or if there is any conflict with some other extension? I attach the report
Warning: Spoiler!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #44353 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Points not awarded
Hi
Do users synchronize successfully?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #44355 by Fanto
Replied by Fanto on topic Points not awarded
Yes of course, as I said some rules are not applied, (reply to the topic, thanks etc.) for example, the daily login rule is applied but many others are not

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #44356 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Points not awarded
Well, the component is working, but it should be investigated rule by rule. Most rely on external plugins. I can also depend on the frequency method set for each rule.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds