- Rule not working ? Check it is enabled in the rules manager !
- If you like AltaUserPoints , Thank you for rating it at the JED:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...stems/altauserpoints

No points

More
3 years 11 months ago #44507 by MeXtreaM
Replied by MeXtreaM on topic No points
Unfortunately, it still doesn't work. Can someone help me?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #44537 by MeXtreaM
It's a shame that you don't get any help here. I would have looked forward to the points system.

More
3 years 11 months ago #44538 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic No points
Sorry for the late reply and for not being clear.
The profile visits rule DOES NOT WORK for Community Builder profile visits.

We have a CB profile plugin for AUP, but it only displays AUP informations. It would be easily customizable to add a new CB profile visit rule though. It would require some little coding.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 11 months ago #44547 by MeXtreaM
Hello, thanks for your answer.
Well, I bought the CB profile plugin for AUP and installed it on my test page. All 3 taps are configured and show what they should. I read your forum about the plugin carefully.
Unfortunately, this did not solve my problem - still no points are being generated (I only mean the rule "profile visits"). The only rule that works is when a user creates an account. I would like to write you a PM with access data to my test server, I am not getting anywhere ...

More
3 years 11 months ago #44549 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic No points

nordmograph wrote: We have a CB profile plugin for AUP, but it only displays AUP informations.

If you want the CB profile to reward points for profile visits it needs some little coding, editing that CB plugin. the AUP API is documented but if you want me to do it, it's a paid job. it'd cost 40€.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 10 months ago #44551 by MeXtreaM
We can do it like that. Create me the plugin so that it recognizes profile visits of the Community Builder.
I use the current CB version: 2.4.5 + build.2020.05.07.21.35.06.e8f8a6125
It would be good if your plugin also works for future CB versions.

Can you also correct the points display? The 3 fields have names ...
Screnn to clarify.

many Greetings

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds