- Rule not working ? Check it is enabled in the rules manager !
- If you like AltaUserPoints , Thank you for rating it at the JED:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...stems/altauserpoints

No points

More
3 years 11 months ago #44482 by MeXtreaM
Replied by MeXtreaM on topic No points
I have now also tested the Kunena rules, unfortunately they do not work either. So no points are created there either.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #44494 by MeXtreaM
There are hints for me why no points are created. The rule "profile visit" is very important to me.

More
3 years 11 months ago #44496 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic No points
Hello,
What profile visits are you expecting it to reward points for?
AUP's or CB's?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 11 months ago #44497 by MeXtreaM
I use CB profiles.

More
3 years 11 months ago #44498 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic No points
It's not meant to be used on CB profiles at all. It would require a dedicated little CB plugin.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 11 months ago #44499 by MeXtreaM
Have we misunderstood now? I use CB profiles, but I don't want to display points in the profiles ... I would buy one of your CB plugins at a later date to do this.
Settings option:
Link component profile: Community Builder

Time to create page: 0.358 seconds