- Rule not working ? Check it is enabled in the rules manager !
- If you like AltaUserPoints , Thank you for rating it at the JED:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...stems/altauserpoints

Bug on "Get commission on donation points" item

More
3 years 5 months ago #44948 by may
Hello. I've a question about the Commission on donation points: I set to get commission from both (donator and recipient), but the user set to get the commission (the administrator, in my case) get credited just once. for instance: donation of 3 points with commission 10%. The donor's account is deducted rightly of 0.3, the recipient's account is deducted rightly of 0.3, but the Administrato's account receives only 0.3 (should not it receive 0.6?)

About the plugin settings:
1) Remove points is set on "BOTH" (indeed they get deducted from both users);
2) Recipient commission is set the "Admin User" (but his account get loaded only of one commission)

About the rule: it's published, set on percentage, and all the other settings seem ok.

Looking forward to hearing shortly from you, thanks a lot for your attention. Regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.304 seconds