- Rule not working ? Check it is enabled in the rules manager !
- If you like AltaUserPoints , Thank you for rating it at the JED:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...stems/altauserpoints

Refferrer id is missing. Suddenly it is all gone. No user has refferrer.

More
3 years 4 months ago #45035 by fredricklamaz
Hi,

I am facing a quite stressfull situtation with altauserpoint. I have a set of users with their own refferrer. At first, it is shown in user area in administrator area, which users are refferred by which user id. All of a sudden, all the referrer are gone. When i tried to view from my front end member area, it does not show who my refferrer is. All data is gone.

Anyone has ever faced this problem?

Any solution for this?

Really need your help for this issue.

Thanx all..
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #45036 by fredricklamaz
It seems that the Referrer ID will be gone after I assign a rank to the user.

Anybody please help me.. :(

More
3 years 4 months ago #45037 by fredricklamaz
Just now i tried to click on the user and do nothing and then save. the referrer ID also gone. seems that the referrer id will be gone after saving the user.

More
3 years 4 months ago #45038 by fredricklamaz
Anyone using alta user point component, please try on your administrator site and click any username which has referrer id and save it.. The referrer id will be gone.

I just tried to install a fresh joomla and fresh alta user point component. tried to create user as the downline. Click the name and save it. the referrer id is gone. So i think it is a bug..

Anyone can help? Maybe code hack or something, will be much appreciated..

Thanx a lot..

More
3 years 4 months ago #45045 by fredricklamaz
Anyone tried to click and save the user? Does the referrer ID gone also in your site?

Any Nordmograph administrator can help with this issue? I am willing to pay for the bug fixing for a reasonable fee.

Thank you.

More
3 years 4 months ago #45046 by nordmograph
Some similar behavior can be caused my some misconfiguration on rules changing the user group according to points or levels.
Double check.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds